Latest News from Gb Sciences
Gb Sciences and Purisys Announce Preferred Supplier Relationship to Advance Cannabinoid-Containing Pharmaceuticals
Gb Sciences Publishes Study on Creation of Novel Terpene-Containing Nanoparticles for Pain Relief
Gb Sciences Files Provisional Patent Application to Protect Its Proprietary Drug Discovery Platform
Choose Your Area Of Interest
GBLX’s novel drug discovery program produced 5 issued US and 2 issued international patents, as well as 10 US and 35 international patent-pending applications. We have 4 preclinical phase drug programs in our pipeline, and our Parkinson’s therapeutics are being prepared for a First-in-Man trial.
The strength of our R & D pipeline has been the participation of world class researchers from 9 international universities over the past 5 years. Together, we have assembled the ultimate toolkit to create the future of medicine; AI technology, plant-based medicine, and hard sciences.
Translating new drug principles into real world medicines requires expertise in a variety of disciplines. Our partners are helping to make our dream of novel plant-inspired medicines a reality through their expertise in providing cGMP-certified active ingredients and novel oral delivery methods.
NEXT GENERATION PHYTOMEDICINES
Our Goal is to preserve the efficacy of plant-based medicines while reducing their complexity for standardization.
Our Strategy is to combine our proprietary Data Analytics Platform and High Throughput Screening of Cell and Animal Models of Specific Disease Processes to Create Rationally-Designed, Optimized Therapeutic Mixtures.
Here are the latest articles
by Gb Sciences.
Medicine in motion: Opportunities, challenges and data analytics-based solutions for traditional medicine integration into western medical practice
Exploring the Natural Pharmacopeia and Incubating a Biotech Company
Andrea Small-Howard, Ph.D.
Development of Enhanced Drug Delivery Vehicles for Three Cannabis-Based Terpenes Using Poly(Lactic-Co-Glycolic Acid) Based NanoParticles
Andrea Small-Howard, Ph.D.
About Gb Sciences, Inc. (OTCQB:GBLX)
- Phytomedicine-based Drug Development
- Extensive R & D Network includes multiple universities, hospitals & CROs
- GBLX’s Discovery Platform generates unique Drug Candidates & Intellectual Property
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients: Synthetic homologues identical to plant compounds
- Parkinson’s Disease (PD): Patent issued; IND ready Q1 2022
- Neuropathic Pain (NP): Patent issued; Animal study at NRC Canada
- Anti-Inflammatory (AI): Patent issued; Animal P of C ready
- Cytokine Release Syndrome (CRS): Patent filed; P of C study at MSU